Why We Don’t Charge Auction Fees
In the business world, sometimes the word “disruptive” is overused. Not every new technology or concept disrupts the way industries operate. In that regard, the DealersLink Marketplace truly has been and continues to be a disruptive technology.
The Marketplace has been so successful and deals in such volume that we are occasionally asked, “Why don’t you do away with the no-fee model and just take a cut like the other auctions do?”
- – Participate in a trading network that allows unlimited buying and selling without any buy or sell fees.
- – Reduce wholesale transaction costs and increase retail grosses.
- – Team up with other members to expand all members’ inventory offering to their customers without adding flooring expense.
- – Buy, sell and trade aged units without paying wholesalers.
- – Save time by not having to go to as many physical auctions.
- – Save time and money on reconditioning by selling clean, retail-ready inventory.
- – Protect front- and back-end grosses.
- – Have input by being able to suggest new features and options.
In one case study, one of our Power Users realized total annual savings of $177,300 ($94,800 from auction savings plus $82,500 in lot-ready-time savings) and an extra $939,460 in total annual profit ($856,980 from retail profit plus $82,500 in wholesale profit). And that’s just one example.
Weld County Case Study
The following study shows actual profit and savings from Weld County Garage, increasing their annual returns by over $1,000,000.