The Benefits of Vendor Consolidation
Depending on the size of your dealership, you probably work with either a handful or dozens of vendors that provide a range of services. That means learning and keeping track of various systems, interfaces, usernames, passwords and more. That’s not an issue if you have unlimited time and resources, but let’s face it, that’s not the reality of the used-car industry.
- Cost savings – you can get the same features you’re accustomed to at half the cost
- Time savings – your employees spend fewer hours learning and operating multiple systems that end up only getting partial usage
- One interface – everyone at your dealership uses the same solution, so there’s no drop-off when an employee is out
- ROI – transparency and communication improve your dealership’s efficiency and performance
- Less risk – one consolidated solution can cover risks more accurately, as opposed to patching together multiple programs
- One support team – our dedicated support team is always available to help