Dealerslink, a leading innovator in automotive software, announced the launch of ReconCloud, an app that empowers dealers to efficiently manage used vehicle reconditioning. It enables dealers to track vehicle status, location and time to front line, with a streamlined, affordable app.
“This is a huge addition to our inventory management suite. We already have great tools for vehicle sourcing, appraisal and pricing, merchandising and analytics. Now with ReconCloud we’ve completed a key part of the vehicle lifecycle – reconditioning the vehicle before it hits the front line. And it’s integrated into your Dealerslink dashboard,” said Director of Dealer Services Devon Peterson.
Key Features of ReconCloud:
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking: Monitor every vehicle’s recon status.
- Instant VIN Scanning: Eliminate manual data entry by scanning VINs with your phone.
- Photos: Capture clear vehicle photos directly from the app for documentation.
- User-Friendly Interface: Navigate with ease thanks to an intuitive design.
- Operational Efficiency: Know the exact location and status of every vehicle to enhance customer satisfaction.