Feb 27, 2013
UCM Pros Article on FastBook My New Favorite Multi-Book and Valuation Tool
When it comes to valuing cars today for me what that means is accessibility, speed, accuracy, and centralized data and tools to make educated decisions anywhere.
My choice to feature the DealersLink FastBook product is because it boasts an extraordinary set of features and integrated services for the price tag.
Watch here to view the demo:
So my question is, does your booking tool have all this?
1. Available for Android The VIN Scanner FastBook mobile application is available for late model Android smartphones.
2. and iPhone Now available for Apple iOS devices.
3. Smartphone VIN & QR Scanner: FastBook VIN scanner is the most effective VIN capturing application in the industry. Instantly retrieve NADA, KBB, BB, MMR valuations, Carfax and AutoCheck reports, and Dealerslink Comps.
4. All-In-One Booking: Book-out NADA, KBB, MMR, Black Book, Competition View, and Dealerslink Comps simultaneously.
5. Water Reports: FastBook automatically generates and updates your inventory water report (equity report) daily.
6. Vehicle History Reports: FastBook is seamlessly integrated with Carfax and AutoCheck. Run a report once and it will be saved and flagged for later viewing or printing.
7. Dealership Branded Book-Out Sheets: Easily generate vehicle valuations with your dealerships branding for your customers and lenders.
8. Smartphone Enabled: Utilize FastBook on your smartphone and instantly have all the book values at your fingertips anywhere you go.
9. Automatic Value Updates: Save your book-outs once and FastBook will auto-update those vehicle values as long as you have the unit in stock.
10. Cloud Sync: Access or update vehicle information from any device anywhere. All content is stored in the cloud.
11. Compare Values: Instantly compare multiple values from several books on a single easy to read page. Easily view trade, wholesale, loan and retail values side by side.
12. Analytics Package: The analytics package includes robust velocity reports and retail analytics tools that will help you create an informed strategy for inventory stocking to liquidation.
13. Enhanced Pricing Tool: The most recent FastBook release includes inventory velocity indicators and more convenient pricing tool default settings.
14. Simple and Powerful: The most robust and easy to use booking tool in the industry at a surprisingly low price.
15. Effective, affordable, and streamlined.
To learn more about FastBook Click Here
CONTACT: Travis Wise at 877-859-7080 x302 firstname.lastname@example.org